Voting is the most profound way of participation in the DAO. So vote!
- 1.The default duration required for a voting period on a proposal to reach completion is 1 week.
- 2.The duration of the vote can be extended by the author. This needs to be done before the first vote is cast.
- 3.The voting period for Non-Funding proposals can be expedited to 3 days.
- 4.A vote is considered viable when at least 10 people voted on it.
- 5.Every DAO member has 1 vote per ballot.
- 6.Each abstention is counted towards the threshold.
- 7.A vote is considered passed when there are more votes for one option than for any other (except abstentions).
- 8.A tie is considered a rejection.
- 9.If not already done, voting against a proposal should be followed by giving a short reason.
Before you can take part in the voting process on realms, you need to deposit $GRAPE in your account. Depositing your $GRAPE on realms is also a requirement to be eligible for any Membership Rewards.
In order to be able to vote on realms, you must at least deposit 1 $GRAPE. The more $GRAPE you deposit, the more voting power you have. Depositing on realms is quite easy. Just head over to https://realms.today/dao/GRAPE and follow the steps below:
Deposit your $GRAPE
- 1.Connect your wallet
- 2.Your available $GRAPE for depositing
- 3.Click on 'Deposit'
By clicking 'Deposit' you need to approve the transaction. Be aware that you need some $SOL in your wallet  in order to proceed. Approving  the transaction will deposit all your $GRAPE in realms.
Withdraw your $GRAPE
Access your account
To release your $GRAPE, simply click on 'View' to access your realms account.
Release your $GRAPE
Once in your account, click on 'My proposals'  and then 'Release all' . This will release all your $GRAPE from all votes. Be aware that if you release $GRAPE from any ongoing vote, your voting will be withdrawn.