Comment on page
- 1.Proposals need to be created on Discourse.
- 2.Proposals need to be posted in the correct subCategory.
- 3.Each subCategory is managed by the subDAO representatives responsible for organizing and prioritizing the subDAO’s proposals to the DAO (decisions that are not solely within the subDAO’s purview).
- 4.There are 3 different types of proposals:
- Non-Funding: Any proposal that does not require fund allocation funds or changes the governance structure.
- Funding: Any proposal that (re)allocates funds but doesn’t change the governance structure.
- Governance: Any proposal that changes the governance structure of the DAO or subDAO.
- 5.Each Funding and Governance proposal needs to have a prior [Discussion] thread.
- 6.Each proposal with a mandatory [Discussion] thread needs to link to this discussion.
- 7.Each proposal intended to be voted upon should be about a single issue.
- 8.Each topic can contain more than one proposal.
- 9.Each proposal should give the option for an abstention.
- 10.Each proposal intended to be voted upon needs to be in [English] or needs to contain a translated abstract.
- 11.A proposal shouldn’t be edited or amended once posted; a proposal can’t be edited after the first vote is cast.