The DAO focuses on the overall well-being of the project; its community. It sets long-term goals, keeps track of important milestones, and facilitates the governance of everything related to Grape.
- Induce and encourage community participation.
- Discuss and debate new proposals that further the project.
- Facilitate voting on funding proposals.
- Facilitate voting on subDAO allocations.
- Delegate tasks to respective subDAOs.
- Set Skill Role vs. Contest monthly allocation ratio.
- Resolve subDAO and community conflicts.
- Add/remove DAO members.
- Participate in the weekly DAO Town Hall (Sunday 1 pm UTC).